you know that the term "bra" comes from the French term "brassiere" and
was first popularized in 1904 by the DeBovoise Company to promote their
latest bust supporter. Nowadays, 4 out 5 women wear bras not fit for
them. So we came up with tips for you to get the right fit.
5 women don't wear the right bra fit
Bras Fit For You!
1. The Band. Check if the band rides up your back. If it does, your bra
might be too loose and needs some tightening. After tightening it and
it still goes up its time to go down a band size and possibly go up
with your cup size.
2. The Spill. If your breast tissue spill over or bulge under
the cup, this is a clear sign that you have to go up with your cup size.
3. The Gap. If you don't fill the cups of the bra, you have to go down
with the cup size.
4. The Straps. If your bra straps keeps sliding or slipping, adjust it.
If it still fall off, the band is too big or you bra straps has lost
its elaticity. If you happen to have sloped shoulders, get a racerback
bra or a style with convertible straps.
5. The Marks. If your bra leaves a mark on your shoulders, loosen the
straps. If this problem still persists, go up with your cup size.
6. The Wire. If the wires are poking and proding, go up with your cup
Browse through our wide selection of bras here at Womens Clothes Online!